COVID-19 UPDATE: Our practice is open. We will be implementing new practice procedures and precautions to keep our patients and our staff safe. Below is a list of questions you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
- Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you experiencing any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19 (as relevant to your location)?
Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. If you answered no to these questions, but are over 60, or have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune disorder, you may want to consider postponing/rescheduling your appointment for elective treatment. You can always visit ada.org for COVID 19 information, updates and guidance offered by the American Dental Association.
Also, for the time being, any patients with appointments will be asked to call 517-487-5666 upon their arrival.
Welcome to Marc Mallory, D.D.S.
Welcome to Marc Mallory, D.D.S. We are pleased to provide you the high-quality dentistry that you deserve. What makes Dr. Mallory’s practice a great place to visit is exceptional patient care, a wide range of dental services and state-of-the-art equipment. We have been serving the greater Lansing area for more than 30 years.
We have worked hard to build a team of dedicated, experienced, and caring professionals who are committed to the dental health of you and your family. We provide responsible dental care to give you clean teeth, a healthy mouth, and a confident smile. You and your family simply deserve the best dental care and our team members are committed to providing you that in a relaxing setting.
Keep your smile healthy with professional dental cleanings.
Improve and strengthen your smile with restorations.
Get a beautiful and bright smile with teeth whitening.
The best dentist I have seen. Dr. Mallory is friendly and put me at ease. The dental hygienists are wonderful and friendly as well. I’ve never been so comfortable going to the dentist. My two children also see Dr. Mallory. My boys actually have no problems when it’s time to see the dentist. Marc makes one feel as if they are like family, in his home, and not at the dentist.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
We strive hard to provide complete care to our patients. Call us to learn more about all the dentistry services provided by us. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you as your family dental care provider.